Friday, April 19, 2013

Masonry & the Military Channel

My first encounter with Freemasonry began when I worked for a large corporation in Kansas City.  I was a young man who’d been transferred to Material’s Management with the promise of entering management as a group leader.  Everyone there was a Mason, but I did not know anything about Masonry or their disproportional representation.  Before long, I noticed “something ain’t right.”  My boss once told me about management - “It’s all in how you manipulate people.”  Perhaps that started it all.  I was asked to do unethical things by a manager who first threatened me with “job reclassification.”  (That means change the job description and lower the pay.) In defense I filed a grievance against him and as my reward I was called before the head of purchasing (Mason) who told me if I wasn’t happy to leave and that my grievance was ridiculous.  As things grew louder, I told him, “You can have my time and energy, but you can’t have my soul.”  He actually shouted, “I want your soul and I want it now!”  For my acts of defiance I was fired.  More details are in Journal of the Silent Majority.  That was then.

What The Secret History of the Freemasons has to do with the Military Channel I don’t know, but I couldn’t resist commenting on the too obvious whitewash of Freemasonry.  The stigma of being “Godless conspirators that run the world” and having a disproportional representation in America’s political hierarchy is being challenged.  The show recasts Masons as “just normal folks” and a “boys club” exhibiting strong citizenship where secrets don’t exist.  Masonic rituals involve only acting and symbolism; the TV showing of the initiation to the first degree proves it. Opponents are dubbed as “men jealous of the power.”

Bravely the show challenges a seminal event in their checked past.  An account seldom mentioned in Masonic apologia is given of Captain William Morgan who in 1826 was set to take his manuscript to the printer exposing Masonry. “William Morgan broke his Masonic code of silence and paid the penalty with his life.  On Wednesday, September 20, 1826 he was murdered by three Masons.  Twenty-two years later one of the three made a deathbed confession.  That confession is printed in Finney’s book on pages 6-10.”  (source below) His body was never found.  The television narrator blames his death on renegades.

An important topic not discussed was the existence and role of the American Illuminati, Masons on steroids.  If there are no secrets, why wasn’t the “grand hailing sign of distress” revealed with its meaning?  Why wasn’t “Masonic partiality” discussed?  Would they agree to an audit of their funding?  I noticed no mention in the broadcast of thirty-third degree Mason Albert Pike’s Morals and Dogma.  One of the first critical books of Masonry is The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry by Charles G. Finney 1869, reprinted by JKI Publishing 1998.  Here are some interesting excerpts.

·         “From 1813 until our day, the Name of Jesus Christ has been forbidden to be uttered in Masonic lodges.”
·         “Masonic partiality also permits Master Masons to commit criminal acts and find protection among Masons.”
·         “Masonry claims that, to this day, none but Freemasons know even the true name of God.”
·         “Illuminated Freemasonry is the Freemasonry Morgan paid with his life to expose.  It was not the Freemasonry known to George Washington.”

In the book’s epilogue “Freemasonry’s Retaliation Against the Church,” 1998 by John Daniel” seven phases of attacks against American churches are presented covering such topics as the National Council of Churches, New Age Magazine, the National Education Association, and the United Methodist Church’s modification of biblical language.

The timing of the broadcast is interesting and instructive.  Christianity is being attacked with increased ferocity.  Is it so surprising that a rival religion is cleaning up its image as the attacks ramp up? Harry Truman once told my grade school class to study history and biography and that’s just what I did.  He was the only Mason I respected, but after a lifetime of research and personal experience I believe the cleanup of Masonry itself will be extremely difficult when Americans take time to look at the facts and decide for themselves.