Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Deciphering American History

When does the moment of outrage occur?  What’s the trigger that makes you question the explanation of events put forward by agents of the PC crowd?  Is it their product of homogenized mumbo jumbo they pass off as American history?  The tipping point for me came when their explanations conflicted with my observations of the last half century.  Important people, events, and ideologies were routinely overlooked.  As I read biography I noticed the real movers and shakers explained events more candidly and honestly perhaps because they usually were retired or beyond the point of financial intimidation.  That’s one of the reasons why I like Harry Golden’s books.
Most people retain the memory of basic events:  the University Disorders, the Civil Rights Movement, Vietnam, and Watergate, even though they might remember little about them.  It’s like a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle with the picture on the box.  That’s the deductive process when you’ve taken other people’s evaluation and accept it.  Curiosity compelled me to take the slower course of induction.  That’s how history is supposed to work with documentation.  That’s how intelligence gathering takes place and even the way controversial Alex Jones does his popular documentary films. With the process of induction the average Joe can finally understand the agenda, tactics, and ideology of the men behind the scenes who determine American history.
My method of discovering the truth other than observation was simple.  It involved many hundreds of books, magazine articles, and newspaper clippings.  When I read a book the first time for instance, I’d high lite interesting sentences with yellow.  The second read involved a blue high lite.  I retained in file important revelations represented in the resulting green which I put in Word in footnote form.  The result is a list of quotes and sources a mile long.  The fun part happened when I began clustering the quotes into concepts and common themes.  I learned, for instance, in reading biography there were kingpins never mentioned in most history books: Stanley Levison, Harris Wofford, and Allard Lowenstein.  One could call them “gunslingers of the Left.”  Their unmasking gave me an understanding of those behind eras like the Civil Rights Movement. 
I was surprised to discover a major constant in American history, but it’s not too surprising because many militant atheists control the press.  I kept running into references like “the demon within” in Tom Hayden’s memoirs. I was intrigued to learn how Pablo Picasso went from a master of realistic painting to paintings of bizarre abstract ugliness caused by “the demon within.”  A book on the Warburg international banking family was chocked full of a fascination with the occult and evil as was Eldridge Cleaver’s The Cataclysm of the Revolutionary.  The missing role of evil in American history was a major discovery for me.
When you strive to unlock the secrets of American history there is a price to pay as Pat Buchanan and others know.  If you’re new, you will be ignored.  If you have some traction, you will be marginalized.  If you become well known, you will be demonized.  That’s what the Left does. It is also true that there are those who were never in the system and have nothing to lose by telling the truth.